Visiting Angels of Auburn is hiring a reliable, compassionate, and dependable LNA to join our team! Join our family of Angels!
We are one of the top rated agencies in the area! We are winners of Home Care Pulse’s Leader in Excellence Award and have been selected for the BBB Torch Award large business category (2015). Take the next step today!
Benefits of working with Visiting Angels
- You will be treated with respect and valued for your hard work!
- You can work close to home and have short commute times
- You can have flexible schedules with set shifts
- You will earn competitive pay - based on experience
- Life insurance
- Vision Care
Responsibilities of a Licensed Nursing Assistant:
- Engage in respectful social interaction with client, including friendly conversation and empathetic support, as well as, respecting client’s privacy and property.
- Exhibit positive attitude and behavior and demonstrate respect for clients.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of all information pertaining to clients, including clients' families.
- Respond and attend to client’s requests promptly.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team.
- Participate in required in-service training programs to meet regulatory requirements.
- Understand the importance of seeking assistance, as needed, from your supervisor and/or others; demonstrate capability and dependability in following instructions.
- Understand that regular, consistent attendance is necessary to serve clients.
- Understand and adhere to information and precautions contained in individual client’s Home Plan of Care.
- Assist the client with personal care activities including: bathing, skin care, back rub, hair care, nail care, dressing and undressing, feeding, oral hygiene, shaving, grooming and bedtime care.
- Assist the client to the bathroom or in use of urinal or bedpan. Keep incontinent clients clean and dry.
- Assist the client with client's self-administration of medications.
- Assist the client with personal communication skills, as needed.
- Assist the client with exercise, ambulation and transfer activities. Be aware of proper body mechanics.
- Must be willing to travel to and within the Salem, NH community
- Must be twenty one (21) years of age.
- Demonstrate sympathetic attitude toward caring for others.
- Previous experience in private duty home care preferred.
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently and diplomatically orally and in writing.
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm and maintain a sense of humor; and present a well-groomed professional image.
- Possess and maintain current TB testing.
- Must have full auto insurance coverage
- Ability to lawfully work in the U.S.
- Sitting, standing, bending, reaching, stretching, stooping, walking, climbing stairs and moving intermittently during working hours.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Must be able to help clients use prosthetics that will enable senses to function (for example, hearing aids)
We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on finding the right client for each caregiver. We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable individuals who have a genuine interest in working with senior citizens and others in need of assistance.
Apply today to speak with a member of our team about joining us as a Licensed Nursing Assistant!